Staff Login


If you are aged seventeen and a half or over and you wish to seek treatment for an eating disorder we advise that you discuss this with your GP. In the first instance your GP will be able to complete a physical assessment to ensure that your needs are suitable for community treatment. Once this is established your GP can arrange a referral to the Let's Talk team or you may self-refer via Let’s Talk

We only accept referrals via the Let's talk Team or through secondary mental health services. Your GP can refer you to Let's Talk or you can call the self-referral line on 01482 247111.

If you are under 18, your GP can refer you to Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) for an initial assessment of your needs.

Once we have received a referral you will be contacted within seven days.