Dignity and Respect
City Health Care Partnership CIC believes that everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
As an organisation City Health Care Partnership CIC expects its staff to:
- Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse
- Support people with the same respect you would want for yourself
- Treat each person as an individual by offering a personalised service
- Enable people to maintain the maximum possible level of
- independence, choice, control and empowerment
- Listen and support people to express their needs and wants
- Respect people’s right to privacy
- Ensure people feel able to complain without fear of retribution
- Engage with the patient, family members and carers as care partners
- Assist people to maintain confidence and a positive self-esteem
- Act to alleviate people’s loneliness and isolation
To download our Dignity & Respect information leaflet click here or on theimage to the right of this page.