Our Social Life...
As a Social Business and Community Interest Company, we are working to improve the wellbeing of the communities in which we provide services, a ‘social purpose.’ We do this in lots of ways:
- Through our charity, City Health Care Partnership Foundation, we want to promote and support health and wellbeing in the communities where we work by innovating, inspiring, involving and investing in our colleagues, services and the community
- A small grants scheme, run by the Foundation to help local voluntary and community groups to improve health and wellbeing. We have so far given over £224,000 to over 217 groups.
- Staff sponsorship scheme, where colleagues involved in fundraising activities for charity can apply for sponsorship from the Foundation to support good causes
- Pro Bono work; colleagues give their time and expertise to help local community and voluntary organisations
- We offer 15 to 20 apprenticeships and 50 work placements every year to young people looking for employment and careers and have signed up to the Humber LEP Skills Pledge