Listening to our local patients, carers, public and colleagues is fundamental for City Health Care Partnership CIC as a health and care provider and a community interest company. Everyone has a part to play in shaping the services we provide and we want to nurture a culture of partnership and collaboration.
We want to make it as easy as possible for people to tell us what they think, give us their ideas and talk about their experiences of our services so we have lots of options for you to do this:
- Friends and Family Test - Patients can quickly feed back at www.chcpfft.org.uk
- Patient surveys and questionnaires
- Focus and patient groups
- Community champions/health champions, forming links between the communities and City Health Care Partnership CIC
We also have Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) at all of our GP Practices. PPGs are used to
- Obtain the views of patients who have attended the practices about the services delivered;
- Enable the practices to obtain feedback from its registered patients about those services.
If you want to find out more about what we do or if you are registered at one of our GP Practices and would like to become a PPG member please contact the Engagement Team on 01482 236809 or email email@example.com