Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and others (LGBTQ+)
LGBTQ+ network group will be involved in supporting change and making a difference within City Health Care Partnership CIC.
The group supports LGBTQ+ colleagues within the organisation to share ideas and raise awareness of challenges. The Chair and Deputy Chair will attend the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion steering group which currently meets quarterly, with direct reporting into the executive board.
- raise the voices of LGBTQ+ group and promote involvement in organisational discussion and decision making to support the improvement of equality and health and wellbeing for the staff
- provide support for colleagues who may have similar personal/work related experiences
- provide a safe environment to discuss concerns
- link with national LGBTQ+ networks
How are we going to achieve this?
- by participating in group activity, discussion
- by raising awareness
- by contributing to recruitment processes
- by advising on different culture needs to support the organisation to work in different ways that embrace equality, diversity and inclusion and overcome negative perceptions
We aim to create a welcoming and inspiring workplace for our colleagues from all backgrounds who can actively contribute to our overall vision to lead and inspire through excellence, compassion and expertise in all that we do.
Hate Incidents/Hate Crime is where the victim perceives an offence or incident against them has been motivated by hostility or prejudice towards them based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or transgender. If you believe that you have been a victim, you can report it through here.