Supporting Disability and Wellbeing (SDAW)
The Supporting Disability and Wellbeing (SDAW) network group will be involved in supporting change and making a difference within City Health Care Partnership CIC.
The group supports colleagues with a disability within the organisation to share ideas and raise awareness of challenges. The Chair and Deputy Chair will attend the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion steering group which currently meets quarterly, with direct reporting into the executive board.
- Support our colleagues with a disability, whether seen or hidden to have a voice and feel that they are part of and have a vital role to play in the organisation.
- Introduce and promote disability champions
- Raise awareness of ability and disability and reasonable adjustments
- Support the organisation with the wellbeing agenda
- Contribute to policy development through active involvement in Equality Impact Assessments
How are we going to achieve this?
- by participating in group activity, discussion
- by raising awarness
- by assisting with developing action plans against national standards
- by advsing on different disability and wellbeing needs to support the organisation to work in different ways that embrace equality, diversity and inclusion
We aim to create a welcoming and inspiring workplace for our colleagues from all backgrounds who can actively contribute to our overall vision to lead and inspire through excellence, compassion and expertise in all that we do.
Hate Incidents/Hate Crime is where the victim perceives an offence or incident against them has been motivated by hostility or prejudice towards them based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or transgender. If you believe that you have been a victim, you can report it through here.