Time for me – time for others
02 April, 2015
Care-About is part of the Carers’ Information and Support Service (CISS) which is provided by City Health Care Partnership CIC (CHCP CIC). The Care-About team provide outreach information and advice to carers supporting a loved one, relative or friend across Hull. This is made possible by a generous five year grant from the Big Lottery Reaching Communities Fund.
“Time for me - time for others” road show is open to carers who struggle to find quality time with the person they care for or time for themselves. This may be keeping up with hobbies, interests, providing childcare or seeing friends and family.
Beverley Shore, outreach development advisor at CISS said, “Every carer should have quality time on their own or with the person they care for. If you want to find out about support for someone who is caring or is about to care for a loved one, please come on board our information bus to find out more.”
Carers can join the road show at the following venues:
- Monday 13th April, Queen Victoria Square, Hull 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday 14th April, Holderness Road Retail Park (nr McDonalds), 10am to 12 noon
- Tuesday 14th April, Hessle Road Retail Park (nr Wilkinsons), 1pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 15th April, Walton Street Market, 8.30am till 12.30 noon
- Thursday 16th April, North Point Shopping Centre, Bransholme (Fordyke entrance) 10am to 4pm
- Friday 17th April, Tesco Hall Road, Hull 10am to 4pm
For more information, contact Beverley Shore, outreach development advisor at CISS on 01482 222220.