Bransholme Urgent Treatment Centre
NOTICE: Due to Coronavirus Bransholme UTC opening times have changed
Bransholme Urgent Treatment Centre, Goodhart Road, Hull, HU7 4DW
Tel: (01482) 344665
Urgent Treatment Centre Opening Times:
8am to 8pm, 7 days a week (including bank holidays).
X-Ray opening times*:
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm (Last arrival 4.45pm)
Weekends and Bank Holidays: 10am - 6pm (Last arrival 5.45pm)
Our Urgent Treatment Centre offers fast and convenient treatment for less serious injuries.
Many people go to Accident and Emergency when they could be treated just as well and probably quicker at an Urgent Treatment Centre.
No appointments are required and patients are managed by Nurse Practitioners who have experience and expertise in the management of minor injuries, working within a safe caring environment.
Healthcare, information, advice and treatment can be offered for:
- Wounds and abrasions
- Cuts/wounds that require closure using sutures, steri-strips or tissue adhesive
- Burns and scalds
- Removal of soft tissue foreign bodies e.g. splinters
- Muscle and joint injuries e.g. sprains, strains and contusions
- Suspected fractures / breaks
- Animal and human bites and insect stings
- Eye injuries/conditions e.g. Removal of foreign body, Corneal abrasion
- Healthcare Advice, information and direction to local services
The service is open to anyone who can usually access NHS care. The service is designed to address unplanned health needs involving an injury that has occurred within the previous 24-72 hrs, however we understand that many people try and self-manage their symptoms in the first place, so appropriate presentations outside these hours may also be accepted for assessment, advice and treatment.
* Times are subject to change.