Nursing and Conditions Service
Who are we?
The nursing and condition service consists of specialist nurses, registered nurses and nursing assistants who deliver high quality care to patients and their families/carers at home or in treatment rooms. Patients will have a Case Manager who will organise their care, along with other members of the team.
We cover Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire.
We aim to:
- provide patient specific care
- be open, honest and do what we say we will do
- continuously listen, learn and improve
- care for our housebound patients in their own home environment
- provide care in treatment rooms for non-housebound patients
- support patients, their family or carers with information and advice
- work with the patients to plan their care around health and social needs.
- help patients to lead a healthier lifestyle and be as independent as possible.
How to Refer and Criteria
Patients can be referred into the service by the following (with patients' consent):
- GPs and primary care colleagues
- Social care professionals
- Hospital and community based mental health teams
- Community learning disability services
- Specialist nursing services.
The Nursing and Condition Management Service is available to anybody who is 18 years and over and lives in Hull or the East Riding of Yorkshire.
The service operates 7 days a week, 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day (working with the Out of Hours nursing team).
Call us on 01482 247111 or email CHCP.firstname.lastname@example.org.