Work for us
At City Health Care Partnership CIC we put our patients and our people at the centre of everything we do, we ensure we never lose sight of why we are here and we recognise that high quality care is delivered by high quality people who are appreciated, respected and supported.
We are a co-owned business, which means our colleagues are our shareholders and have a real voice in how their business is run.
The basic principles of City Health Care Partnership CIC are all about people caring for people, inside and outside the organisation.
We employ over 1,500 colleagues who deliver, and support in providing, health and care to thousands of people living in Hull, the East Riding, Knowsley, St Helens and Wigan.
Local diversity demands diverse services and diverse roles; that's why we have vacancies to suit everybody.
City Health Care Partnership CIC is a bright and exciting organisation to work for
- We are the 13th largest social enterprise in the country
- We are pioneering the move towards independent service delivery
- We place people at the centre of everything we do
- We deliver patient focussed care
- We are committed to excellence and quality care
- We listen to our patients, communities and partners
- We listen to our colleagues on service improvement ideas and proposals
- We support our colleagues to strive for excellence and to be the best they can
- We create an environment where our people can thrive
- We are proud of everyone in our team
Working for City Health Care Partnership CIC gives you the opportunity to be at the forefront of transforming community health services.