Community nursing services provide care in people's homes, in health centres and healthy living community centres.
These services include:
- Nursing and conditions service, including out-of-hours care and treatment rooms
- Long term conditions and specialist nursing
- Practitioner-led services such as urgent treatment centres, anti-coagulation, DVT, chronic pain management and TB services
- Unique care (intermediate care and emergency care practitioners)
- End of life care health (social care team and the Macmillan Nurse specialist palliative care team)