Staff Login


The Carers' Information and Support Service (CISS) is a service dedicated to supporting carers, i.e. a person who looks after another adult or child with a chronic long-term illness or disability. The disability may be mental, physical or both.

The service originally known as Carers' Centre Hull began in 1999, since then it has supported over 6,600 carers and those they care for.

Carers and their families can at times feel isolated and lonely. Help is on hand with one-to-one guidance, support with education, employment and training and signposting for health support for carers.

We can arrange to see carers somewhere near their own home or in our city centre office.